As sensitives it is extremely important that we filter what we are taking in on a daily basis. We all want to feel alive and motivated and I think the best way to do that is by empowering ourselves through knowledge. So forget about the news and the latest devastating tragedy, yes its important but its not going to serve you in any way, in fact it will only lower your vibe. Instead choose to listen to inspiring people that light you up and motivate you to make true change in this world! That is what will make the most impact!
Below is a list of my favourite podcasts that I listen to on a weekly basis. You can listen to them while your driving in your car (or cycling) to work, while your cleaning the house or when your out for that all important ‘me time’ walk. Enjoy!
- The Melissa Ambrossini Show– a thought leader in her own right interviewing other though leaders. When a new episode comes into my album I get so excited!
- The Lively Show– a podcast about all things law of attraction. Its so motivating to know that we can create our own reality! Don’t be a victim… you are the key to whats holding you back! I love her Q&A sessions.
- Rich Bitch– a great podcast for changing money mindset and bringing abundance into your life.
- ProBlogger– if you want to be your own boss and be able to travel the world, blogging may be for you. I loved this podcasts 31 days to build a better blog series.
- Living Homegrown Podcast– if your looking to enhance your life by spending more time connected to nature then this podcast is a great help to give you ideas on where to start.
- Ethical Hour Podcast– Are you an ethical/conscious sensitive like me? Then you will love this podcast… all about ethical businesses.
- Earth To Us– their tagline… the show where we are waking up… enough said!
Other honourable mentions that I have just started listening to:
- Highest Self Podcast– the host is an Ayurveda queen!
- Resist Average Academy– the name… I mean!!
- The Erin May Henry Show– this girl is so inspiring! She is a business coach and also a youtuber. This podcast has only just started but I know it will be amazing based on her youtube channel.
- The Kimberley Wenya Show– A podcast focusing on manifestation coming from a fellow young entrepreneur… if she can do it at a young age we all can!
I hope you get as much value out of these podcasts as I do! Let me know if you also listen to any of these! And any more suggestions would be most welcome!